Anti-Siphon Check Valve (10-020)
The anti-siphon check valve protects aquarium and equipment from siphoning due to power
interruption or separation of the air line from the air pump. It also allows placement of
the air pump below the level of the water (placed next to or below the tank).
- Leak-proof for standard aquarium
- High-grade silicone valve, resistant to
breakdown due to heat and ozone
- Colored valve retainer to insure proper
- Made entirely in the U.S.A.
- Less restrictive air flow than competitors
Apollo Air Stone (10-050)
The ApolloStone is simply the best air
stone available for both fresh and saltwater aquariums.
Consider these features:
- Long-lasting - will last many years with
- Very simple to clean - just loosen
knurled end nut and turn the rings until they rotate freely, then tighten.
There is no need to remove the air stone from the airline or even take it out of the
- Offers very little resistance to air flow.
- Weighted stainless steel end nut keeps the
air stone at the proper depth.
For fresh water aquariums, clean the
ApolloStone approximately every six months. For salt water applications, clean about once